Skip to main content

Resolving "The procedure entry point ... library vulkan-1.dll" error when launching Hyper Scape

Hi. As the title says, I resolved the following error. What I tried There were two. When you try these, you will need to take full responsibility for your action. Backup is important. The first one is a GPU driver update. Valkan will be installed along with the driver update, so I tried this method first. However, changing the driver sometimes causes instability, so I recommend checking the current version from the device manager. The second one is installing the latest version of Valkan Runtime. I referred to this nice Japanese article. https://emulog.net/ps3-emulator-rpcs3-cant-run-missing-vulkan-1-dll/ In my environment, the problem was resolved.  However, my GPU was too old to play :(  I hope these information helps you. Bye.

Reuse thinned seedlings – Transplanting of very young seedlings –

Hi.

“Thin out” It is a work that I feel the waste of the seedlings. I know that leaving healthy seedlings leads to good results, but would you like to use thinned seedlings? I would.

So, in this article, I’ll introduce How to transplant very young seedings such as thinned seedlings.

For example, look at this Marigold seedling.


It was one of them below.


Please read through the all contents (take 2-3 min.) and then start work because you understand what you should prepare. I don’t recommend working on reading.

Table of Contents


Point 1: Don’t hurt the roots as you can

If you cut the roots, your seedlings get less power of sucking water and are likely to fall over to the soil. So, you should be careful not to cut the roots as you can. 

When you transplant from a mini pot
Pour water into a bucket and gently loosen the root in it.

When you transplant from a flowerpot or planter
Keeping wet the soil in advance, the root will become hard to break. I recommend dig up the root gently with a gardening trowel rather than pull out the seedlings.

Point 2: Use gardening trowel skillfully

This point is important when you transplant to new space or pots. By using a gardening trowel, you can do next procedure smoothly. 

Note:
When the soil you will plant the seedlings to is dry, water it well. 
When the soil is firm to root for the plants, it is better that you cultivate the soil with a gardening trowel or hoe.

Transplanting procedure is here. (I use a leaf instead of a seedling)
1. Hold the gardening trowel with the surface on which the soil is placed facing you.


2. Stick it into the soil to the same depth as the length of the root of the seedling you are planting.


3. Tilt it toward yourself and remove it slowly.

 

4. Put seedling into the hole you made and gently return the soil.


5. Water well.
Finish.

You may be able to do this procedure quickly after trying several times. 

Point 3: Care 3-7 days after the transplanting

Lastly, it is about caring. During the above procedure, the roots should be cut little even if you did it carefully. So, the plants need care.

Basically, your cares are two. They are
  • Avoiding direct sunlight
  • Avoiding strong wind
I wrote 3 case. Please check them if necessary.

-----------

The case you transplanted to a small pot or planter.
Bring it into your room and put it on a place where hit sunlight through the window. 

The case you transplanted to a large planter.
I recommend putting on a place where hit the sunlight in half a day or in the shade of a tree. Work in non-sunlight hours.

The case you transplanted to a flower bed or garden.
Choose a cloudy day or use something to shade sunlight. Please note that the seedlings will wither rapidly when exposed to direct sunlight on a hot day.

-----------

In every case, if the leaves grow normally and you feel that the leaves are not wither, please take them to sunny place. If you try it for a few hours and your seedlings stay healthy, it's a mission complete.

Summary

In summary, I would like to say these two points.
  • Transplant carefully
  • Care the seedling not to wither
Also, I didn’t write above, watering is the same as many other plants. Basically, when the surface of the soil is dry, give it enough water to drain it from the bottom when you plant in a pot or planter. 

By the way, I showed you a Marigold at the first of this article. It was put on a place where hit the sunlight in half a day for a week, and then grew at a sunny place. So, I guess one week is enough to recover.

Thank you for your reading! See you again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NICEHCK NX7 pro review 2

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). This article is part2 of NX7 pro(my favorite)'s review. Part1 is  here Today's a table of contents How the impression changes after using more than one month.  (Article's date is close to part1 because I translate Japanese article to English.) Review about filters. Comparison with monitor headphone (ATH-M70x) , using my favorite songs & music. Also, I have two changes. ear tips ; I ended up using ML size of Spiral Dot (JVC). DAP ; I used SONY ZX300 more than 200 hours with balanced NX7 pro. Let's start a review! AliExpress.com Product - NICEHCK NX7 Pro 7 Driver Units HIFI Earphone 4BA+Dual CNT Dynamic+Piezoelectric Ceramics Hybrid Replaceable Filter Facepanel IEM How the impression changes Before comparison with monitor, I write impression lightly with RHA CL750(my favorite too). CL750's sound is more sharp, in other words, NX7 pro's sound is m...

NICEHCK NX7 pro review

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). l have enjoyed audio and spent money on some audio goods for resent 3 years with several good and bad buying. In this article, I’ll introduce first impressions about my favorite chinese in-ear headphone “ NX7 pro. ” And also, I will write about detailed review at another article. If you are interested in this in-ear headphone, check this article later!   →  I wrote part2  here ! Let check it out! (I bought this ↓ 4.4mm ver.) AliExpress.com Product - NICEHCK NX7 Pro 7 Driver Units HIFI Earphone 4BA+Dual CNT Dynamic+Piezoelectric Ceramics Hybrid Replaceable Filter Facepanel IEM A table of contents Opening package First impression At the end... Opening package First, front side. and back side. When we break vinyl and open... These items are all contents. First impression ear tips “I want to listen asap! “ but I needed to choose best ear tips be...

Japanese rare gadget “Earspeaker”

Hi, Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). This time, I would like to introduce rare headphone… no, no, earspeaker “STAX SR-L series” to you from Japan. It is possible to talk like listening to music through speakers, and it does not give a feeling of pressure to the ears, so it is called “earspeaker”. The price is high, but please check out this earspeaker series because it has a variety of unique features. In addition, since the voltage etc. differs depending on the country, if you want to buy it, please buy it from your local distributor or contact STAX. Table of Contents Where can we try it? Appearance check Light review Afterword Where can we try it? Before introducing the unique features, I would like you to try it when you come to Japan, so I would like to introduce places where you can try it in Japan. It is the best to check official web site (Japanese) https://stax.co.jp/support/dealer/ , but among them, my recommendation is...