Skip to main content

Resolving "The procedure entry point ... library vulkan-1.dll" error when launching Hyper Scape

Hi. As the title says, I resolved the following error. What I tried There were two. When you try these, you will need to take full responsibility for your action. Backup is important. The first one is a GPU driver update. Valkan will be installed along with the driver update, so I tried this method first. However, changing the driver sometimes causes instability, so I recommend checking the current version from the device manager. The second one is installing the latest version of Valkan Runtime. I referred to this nice Japanese article. https://emulog.net/ps3-emulator-rpcs3-cant-run-missing-vulkan-1-dll/ In my environment, the problem was resolved.  However, my GPU was too old to play :(  I hope these information helps you. Bye.

“Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition” has come to my house!

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin (@ponpokorin_24).

Today, “Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition” came to my house! So, I want to write about first impression of this edition and review this game lightly.

TOC:

  • Flow to reach home
  • First impression of “Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition”
  • Light review about “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”

Flow to reach home

I won the lottery on March 16, 2020 and was able to make a reservation.

Next, I received a confirmation email from the delivery company yesterday. I have specified "Morning delivery".

" Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition " arrived at 10:45 am (Tokyo) today!

First impression of “Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition”


When you open the box, it looks like this. The first layer is the controller and Nintendo Switch.


The second layer contained cables, Dock etc.


All contents are here.


The special processing of the main unit is fine! Can you see it in the photo?

Looking closer, the Dock looks like this.
Yes! The Nook family!

There is a port for air flow at the top, and you can see the heat pipe and heat sink.

It may be difficult to see, but logo is printed firmly.

The battery should last a long time, so once the settings are settled, I might verify how long it will last in portable mode.

Light review about “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”

This is the first time I have bought “Animal Crossing” since “Wild World” (Nintendo DS). I loved it when I was in elementary school and had been playing with it all the time.

Let’s review lightly!

  • Everything is beautiful graphics and I am moved a lot.
  • Comfortable wind sound (when balloon coming)
  • Weeds that have been thrown away can be sold or used for DIY!
  • Very fun
  • CUTE ANIMALS

It’s very light review of mine.

If I find more interesting information, I will write other articles!

Thank you for your reading! See you again!

Japanese ver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NICEHCK NX7 pro review 2

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). This article is part2 of NX7 pro(my favorite)'s review. Part1 is  here Today's a table of contents How the impression changes after using more than one month.  (Article's date is close to part1 because I translate Japanese article to English.) Review about filters. Comparison with monitor headphone (ATH-M70x) , using my favorite songs & music. Also, I have two changes. ear tips ; I ended up using ML size of Spiral Dot (JVC). DAP ; I used SONY ZX300 more than 200 hours with balanced NX7 pro. Let's start a review! AliExpress.com Product - NICEHCK NX7 Pro 7 Driver Units HIFI Earphone 4BA+Dual CNT Dynamic+Piezoelectric Ceramics Hybrid Replaceable Filter Facepanel IEM How the impression changes Before comparison with monitor, I write impression lightly with RHA CL750(my favorite too). CL750's sound is more sharp, in other words, NX7 pro's sound is m...

NICEHCK NX7 pro review

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). l have enjoyed audio and spent money on some audio goods for resent 3 years with several good and bad buying. In this article, I’ll introduce first impressions about my favorite chinese in-ear headphone “ NX7 pro. ” And also, I will write about detailed review at another article. If you are interested in this in-ear headphone, check this article later!   →  I wrote part2  here ! Let check it out! (I bought this ↓ 4.4mm ver.) AliExpress.com Product - NICEHCK NX7 Pro 7 Driver Units HIFI Earphone 4BA+Dual CNT Dynamic+Piezoelectric Ceramics Hybrid Replaceable Filter Facepanel IEM A table of contents Opening package First impression At the end... Opening package First, front side. and back side. When we break vinyl and open... These items are all contents. First impression ear tips “I want to listen asap! “ but I needed to choose best ear tips be...

Japanese rare gadget “Earspeaker”

Hi, Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). This time, I would like to introduce rare headphone… no, no, earspeaker “STAX SR-L series” to you from Japan. It is possible to talk like listening to music through speakers, and it does not give a feeling of pressure to the ears, so it is called “earspeaker”. The price is high, but please check out this earspeaker series because it has a variety of unique features. In addition, since the voltage etc. differs depending on the country, if you want to buy it, please buy it from your local distributor or contact STAX. Table of Contents Where can we try it? Appearance check Light review Afterword Where can we try it? Before introducing the unique features, I would like you to try it when you come to Japan, so I would like to introduce places where you can try it in Japan. It is the best to check official web site (Japanese) https://stax.co.jp/support/dealer/ , but among them, my recommendation is...