Skip to main content

Resolving "The procedure entry point ... library vulkan-1.dll" error when launching Hyper Scape

Hi. As the title says, I resolved the following error. What I tried There were two. When you try these, you will need to take full responsibility for your action. Backup is important. The first one is a GPU driver update. Valkan will be installed along with the driver update, so I tried this method first. However, changing the driver sometimes causes instability, so I recommend checking the current version from the device manager. The second one is installing the latest version of Valkan Runtime. I referred to this nice Japanese article. https://emulog.net/ps3-emulator-rpcs3-cant-run-missing-vulkan-1-dll/ In my environment, the problem was resolved.  However, my GPU was too old to play :(  I hope these information helps you. Bye.

3 Best headphones shops around Tokyo

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin(@ponpokorin_24).

In this article, I will introduce 3 best headphones shops around Tokyo station. I am living in Japan and I am native Japanese, so my selection reflects native feeling.

Table of contents

  • (For Audiophile) E-earphones (eイヤホン)
  • (High-End) Sony Store Ginza
  • (Large Selection of items) Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Akiba
  • Additional information

(For Audiophile) E-earphones (eイヤホン)

Nearest station:

JR Akihabara Sta.
Subway: Suehirocho Sta.



They have very wide range selection of in-ear headphones (earphones), headphones, IEM, cables, ear tips, portable digital audio players and other parts etc. The range is made in Japan to made in Russia and cheap one to very expensive one. You can use most of headphones for trial. Even if you would like to try very expensive one, you can try it by asking staff. As a personal impression, this shop is lively but not noisy because all of visitors concentrate on listening and chose his/her best headphones.

Also, they offer a service of repairing/modification. It’s called "e-earphone clinic (eイヤホンクリニック)". For example, repairing problem such as no sound from your headphones etc., or changing your unbalanced headphone to balanced one.

Note: Of course, If you modify your headphones, guarantee is no longer valid.

(High-End) Sony Store Ginza

Nearest station:

JR Yurakucho Sta.
Subway: Ginza Sta.



As you can check from above the map, you can get to here from Tokyo Sta. on foot. Probably, it will take about 30 minutes. This town has many tall buildings. If you are interested in taking a walk at tall buildings town, the plan may be good. (However, I don’t recommend taking a walk in Summer. Summer climate in Japan is very hot and humid...)

This shop is like a showroom rather than store. Atmosphere in the store is relaxed and luxurious because it located in Ginza where luxury brand stores and old department store are located in. In the store, there are few inexpensive products but there are flagship products and latest products too, and you can try them. And, of course, there are Sony products only.

The clerk was well dressed, and I had a formal impression. When I compared products, the clerks sometimes talk to me (and it may not be comfortable for anyone who wants to try these alone). There are not so many visitors.

Also, the Nissan display car in the same building is cool, so if you visit, please take a look.

(Large Selection of items) Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Akiba

Nearest station:

JR Akihabara Sta.
Subway: Akihabara Sta.



As advertised as “multimedia”, this shop sells almost everything. Not only similar products available on e-earphones, but also audio products such as speakers and home theater systems, as well as personal computers, washing machines, cameras, TVs, kitchen appliances, stationery, and even camping equipment. There is very very large selection of items. Probably, I won't get tired even all day.

However, when it comes to headphones, e-earphones handles even more enthusiastic products. And, there is no repairing/modification service in this shop.

Additional information

Here is information for people living in Japan or planning long-term stays.
Yodobashi Camera Co., Ltd., which operates Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Akiba, also operates the e-commerce site “www.yodobashi.com”, and it similarly has a wide range of products. The attraction point is "speed of delivery". I recommend it because it is really fast, and I will write an article about this next time.

By the way, both e-earphones (here | order from japan only) and Sony operate online stores.

Lastly, JR Akihabara Station is large, and the exit is complicated, so please visit with plenty of time and mind to enjoy even if you get lost!

Thank you for your reading! See you again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NICEHCK NX7 pro review 2

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). This article is part2 of NX7 pro(my favorite)'s review. Part1 is  here Today's a table of contents How the impression changes after using more than one month.  (Article's date is close to part1 because I translate Japanese article to English.) Review about filters. Comparison with monitor headphone (ATH-M70x) , using my favorite songs & music. Also, I have two changes. ear tips ; I ended up using ML size of Spiral Dot (JVC). DAP ; I used SONY ZX300 more than 200 hours with balanced NX7 pro. Let's start a review! AliExpress.com Product - NICEHCK NX7 Pro 7 Driver Units HIFI Earphone 4BA+Dual CNT Dynamic+Piezoelectric Ceramics Hybrid Replaceable Filter Facepanel IEM How the impression changes Before comparison with monitor, I write impression lightly with RHA CL750(my favorite too). CL750's sound is more sharp, in other words, NX7 pro's sound is m...

NICEHCK NX7 pro review

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). l have enjoyed audio and spent money on some audio goods for resent 3 years with several good and bad buying. In this article, I’ll introduce first impressions about my favorite chinese in-ear headphone “ NX7 pro. ” And also, I will write about detailed review at another article. If you are interested in this in-ear headphone, check this article later!   →  I wrote part2  here ! Let check it out! (I bought this ↓ 4.4mm ver.) AliExpress.com Product - NICEHCK NX7 Pro 7 Driver Units HIFI Earphone 4BA+Dual CNT Dynamic+Piezoelectric Ceramics Hybrid Replaceable Filter Facepanel IEM A table of contents Opening package First impression At the end... Opening package First, front side. and back side. When we break vinyl and open... These items are all contents. First impression ear tips “I want to listen asap! “ but I needed to choose best ear tips be...

Japanese rare gadget “Earspeaker”

Hi, Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). This time, I would like to introduce rare headphone… no, no, earspeaker “STAX SR-L series” to you from Japan. It is possible to talk like listening to music through speakers, and it does not give a feeling of pressure to the ears, so it is called “earspeaker”. The price is high, but please check out this earspeaker series because it has a variety of unique features. In addition, since the voltage etc. differs depending on the country, if you want to buy it, please buy it from your local distributor or contact STAX. Table of Contents Where can we try it? Appearance check Light review Afterword Where can we try it? Before introducing the unique features, I would like you to try it when you come to Japan, so I would like to introduce places where you can try it in Japan. It is the best to check official web site (Japanese) https://stax.co.jp/support/dealer/ , but among them, my recommendation is...