Skip to main content

Resolving "The procedure entry point ... library vulkan-1.dll" error when launching Hyper Scape

Hi. As the title says, I resolved the following error. What I tried There were two. When you try these, you will need to take full responsibility for your action. Backup is important. The first one is a GPU driver update. Valkan will be installed along with the driver update, so I tried this method first. However, changing the driver sometimes causes instability, so I recommend checking the current version from the device manager. The second one is installing the latest version of Valkan Runtime. I referred to this nice Japanese article. https://emulog.net/ps3-emulator-rpcs3-cant-run-missing-vulkan-1-dll/ In my environment, the problem was resolved.  However, my GPU was too old to play :(  I hope these information helps you. Bye.

Ramen shop “King-ken” with only one menu “Soup-less Tantanmen”

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin (@ponpokorin_24).

This time, I will introduce a unique Ramen shop "King-ken (キング軒)" in Japan. The genre is “Hiroshima-style soup-less Tantanmen (広島風汁なし担々麺, Hiroshima-Fu Shirunashi Tantanmen)”.

First, look at this photo!


This is the King-ken's soup-less Tantanmen.

Please try it when you visit Japan! Don't forget your towel to wipe sweat!

Table of Contents

  • Locations of “King-ken”
  • What is “Tantanmen”?
  • Features of “Hiroshima-style soup-less Tantanmen”
  • Recommended way to eat

Locations of “King-ken”

The main shop is located in Hiroshima prefecture as the name of "Hiroshima-style". Including main shop, there are 3 shops in Hiroshima.







There are also two branches around Tokyo Station (as of April 2020).





I ate the soup-less Tantanmen at the "King-ken 銀座出張所" (The last one).
If you come to Tokyo or Hiroshima, why not stop by this Ramen shops?

What is “Tantanmen”?

The birthplace of Tantanmen is China, according to Wikipedia, which began in 1841 in Sichuan, China, with a man selling it.

The Chinese pronunciation is "Dandanmyen", but in this article I will write as "Tantanmen" which is a common pronunciation in Japan.

The original Tantanmen in China seemed to have no soup, but when they spread in Japan after World War II, arrangements were added by Chen Kenmin, a chef from Sichuan, and Tantanmen with soup became popular in Japan.

Tantanmen have continued to evolve in Japan, and there are various types of Tantanmen. For example, there is such a Tantanmen as "Ebi (Shrimp) miso Tantanmen ".

I ate it at "Katsura (かつら)" in Koganechou Yokohama

Features of “Hiroshima-style soup-less Tantanmen”

Among the genres of Tantanmen, the characteristic of " Hiroshima-style soup-less Tantanmen " is that they have strong spiciness and numbness. This feature is similar to that of the original Chinese Tantanmen.

The spiciness is from chili oil (ラー油), and the numbness is from Chinese pepper (花椒) .

In Japan, Japanese pepper (山椒) is sprinkled on Eel Kabayaki etc. Comparing to Japanese pepper, Chinese pepper has more strong numbness.

There are many other Ramen shops that offer this "Hiroshima-style soup-less Tantanmen" besides "King-ken" introduced in this article, so if you are interested, please search for "広島風汁なし担々麺" .

Recommended way to eat

Basically, menu of “King-ken” is only “soup-less Tantanmen (汁なし担担麺)”, and you can choose the topping or hotness.

I ordered a set of "soft boiled egg (温泉玉子)", rice(ライス), and soup-less Tantanmen 4 hotness (汁なし担担麺4辛) for about 700 yen.

"4 hotness (4辛)" means the most chili oil and Chinese pepper are added, and "1 hotness (1辛)" is less added. For those who are not good at spiciness, there is also a menu called "0 hotness (0辛)". It added no spices.

There are the following stickers inside the shop.


Translate what is written here into English (Roughly)…

  • Stir at least 30 times before eating until the sauce at the bottom of the bowl is gone.
  • Sprinkle the Chinese pepper on the table lightly, if you like, and eat without mixing. The fragrance will come out more and taste will be better.
  • Soft boiled egg (温泉玉子) is not placed directly on the noodles. Dip noodles into soft boiled egg like Tsukemen and eat them.
  • At the end, put the rice in a bowl and add a little sauce (タレ), vinegar (お酢), red pepper and Chinese pepper on the table to the rice. Then the delicious Tantan-rice is completed.

I ate soup-less Tantanmen following this information. I forgot to take photos, so I write my text review only.

After stirring, first bite, I was surprised at numbness, but my chopsticks would not stop.
I added Chinese pepper and changed taste a little, it’s very tasty too.
I used soft boiled egg. It made the hotness mild, it’s also tasty!
At last, I made Tantan-rice and ate it. This became the end of exquisite lunch.

I liked the numbness of Chinese pepper, so I used a lot of Chinese pepper on the table. As a result, when I finish the last of Tantan-rice, I got a lot of satisfaction and sweat despite the winter.

Please try it if you come to Japan. However, be careful not to add too much Chinese pepper. A lot of sweat in the winter due to much Chinese pepper caused next day cold of mine. lol

Lastly, “King-ken” cup noodles are sometimes sold at convenience stores or supermarkets. It has high quality of taste. Why don't you try it if you see it?

Thank you for your reading! See you again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NICEHCK NX7 pro review 2

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). This article is part2 of NX7 pro(my favorite)'s review. Part1 is  here Today's a table of contents How the impression changes after using more than one month.  (Article's date is close to part1 because I translate Japanese article to English.) Review about filters. Comparison with monitor headphone (ATH-M70x) , using my favorite songs & music. Also, I have two changes. ear tips ; I ended up using ML size of Spiral Dot (JVC). DAP ; I used SONY ZX300 more than 200 hours with balanced NX7 pro. Let's start a review! AliExpress.com Product - NICEHCK NX7 Pro 7 Driver Units HIFI Earphone 4BA+Dual CNT Dynamic+Piezoelectric Ceramics Hybrid Replaceable Filter Facepanel IEM How the impression changes Before comparison with monitor, I write impression lightly with RHA CL750(my favorite too). CL750's sound is more sharp, in other words, NX7 pro's sound is m...

“Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition” has come to my house!

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). Today, “ Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition ” came to my house! So, I want to write about first impression of this edition and review this game lightly. TOC: Flow to reach home First impression of “Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition” Light review about “Animal Crossing: New Horizons” Flow to reach home I won the lottery on March 16, 2020 and was able to make a reservation. Next, I received a confirmation email from the delivery company yesterday. I have specified "Morning delivery". " Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition " arrived at 10:45 am (Tokyo) today! First impression of “Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition” When you open the box, it looks like this. The first layer is the controller and Nintendo Switch. The second layer contained cables, Dock etc. All contents are here. The ...

NICEHCK NX7 pro review

Hi. Good morning / afternoon / evening. I’m ponpokorin ( @ponpokorin_24 ). l have enjoyed audio and spent money on some audio goods for resent 3 years with several good and bad buying. In this article, I’ll introduce first impressions about my favorite chinese in-ear headphone “ NX7 pro. ” And also, I will write about detailed review at another article. If you are interested in this in-ear headphone, check this article later!   →  I wrote part2  here ! Let check it out! (I bought this ↓ 4.4mm ver.) AliExpress.com Product - NICEHCK NX7 Pro 7 Driver Units HIFI Earphone 4BA+Dual CNT Dynamic+Piezoelectric Ceramics Hybrid Replaceable Filter Facepanel IEM A table of contents Opening package First impression At the end... Opening package First, front side. and back side. When we break vinyl and open... These items are all contents. First impression ear tips “I want to listen asap! “ but I needed to choose best ear tips be...